La Tour Eiffel Food Truck Schedule and Locations
Monday: 11am – 2pm, Rings Fountain on the Greenway at Milk Street
Tuesday: 11am – 2pm, Prudential, on Belvidere Street; 3pm – 9pm, Fenway Park – Northeastern University on Opera Place at Huntington Avenue.
Wednesday: 11am – 2pm, Congress Street on the Greenway near the Wharf
Thursday: 11am – 2pm, City Hall Plaza
Friday: 11am – 2pm, 36 Cambridge Park Drive near Alewife station
I was walking along Belvidere Street, trying to fight the 10 degrees weather, while taking shots of the beautiful First Church of Scientist near Northeastern University.
…When I spotted three food trucks parked along the curb. And one light pink food truck caught my eye that stood out from the rest. Behold, it’s La Tour Eiffel by The Paris Creperie, Boston’s First Crepe Food Truck that has just recently launched!
The Paris Creperie has two cafe branches serving Sweet Crepes, Omelette Crepes, Savory Crepes, breakfast selection and coffee in Coolidge Corner and Harvard Street in Brookline. So for them to take it in wheels is great news.
La Tour Eiffel: Le Menu from Official Website
- Vive la Révolution – The people have spoken! Their demand? “We want Ham and Brie!” So we brought it back. This time, with honey mustard.
- Kale ‘n It – Flat top chicken with a lil’ spice with kale and our truck made lemon poppy-seed aioli
- For-Biden Fruit – Opinion polls are down on the “Broc Obama”. Next in line, the “For-Biden Fruit”. Indulge in this temptation of apples, sharp Vermont cheddar, and brown sugar.
- The Affectation – Strap on those croakies and slip into your boat shoes for this fancy feast. Bacon, arugula, goat cheese, and fig reduction.
- Nutella – The classic chocolate-hazelnut spread, with your choice of fresh strawberries, blueberries, or bananas
- Speculoos – Rich Dutch cookie butter spread, with your choice of fresh strawberries, blueberries, or bananas
- Butter ‘n’ Sugar – Parisian street-fare at its finest, with your choice of fresh strawberries, blueberries, or bananas
- S’mores Crepe – Graham cracker infused crepe with Nutella and marshmallows
Kale ‘n It was the public favorite as I observed while I was waiting in line, but I don’t like savory crepes. For me, crepes are only for a sweeter dimension, where it really belongs. And with this obstinate mindset, my choice went along with it. While what I had in mind was an ice cream crepe that’s going to make me even more freeze, I settled for the classic Nutella, which was a comfort to hold amidst the wintery atmosphere.
This is some really basic Nutella crepe I can enjoy with the view. Each crepe costs around $5.00 but the serving size is pretty damn large and I found myself trying to finish it. But it satisfied my cravings and my chilly fingers momentarily experiencing warmth in eating.
La Tour Eiffel also caters so if you want to bring a food truck to your gig, just call 978-835-8613.
Now I’d be chasing La Tour Eiffel’s food truck. Time to jot down in my calendar.
LA TOUR EIFFEL by The Paris Creperie Rating:
|Taste and Originality:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Customer Experience:||(3.0 / 5)|
|Value for Money:||(2.5 / 5)|
|Brick and Mortar:||(3.0 / 5)|
|Average:||(3.0 / 5)|