Address: 78 Airport Boulevard #04-201 & 202 Jewel Changi Airport Singapore, 819666
Opening Hours: Daily 10:00am – 10:00pm
Facebook: Pokemon Singapore
Pokemon Center Jewel Changi Airport Singapore
I wasn’t supposed to write about Pokemon Center but I think I just love looking at my photos that I want to share them to you. Of course, it offers you some tips on what to buy at the Pokemon Center at Jewel Changi! To be honest, the store is only a half of its greatness versus the Pokemon Center in Japan, where it originally came from.
In Japan’s Gotemba Outlet, Pokemon Center is so awesome.
Beware, the lines going to the store are extremely long. I feel like it’s longer than the line at Shake Shack. Also, when you do get in, make sure you buy whatever you want. Don’t let go of those plushies. I noticed they run out fast too, and you can’t get in anymore twice in a day.
Without further ado, here are top 10 things you shouldn’t miss when in Pokemon Center at Jewel Changi Airport!
1. Pikachu on Lapras
You won’t find this anywhere else in the world, except in Singapore!
2. Pikachu in Pilot and Flight Attendant costume
Also unique in their Pokemon Center in Singapore is Pikachu in pilot and flight attendant costume.
3. Lifesize Pokedex
4. Pick your favorite Eevee evolve – sleeping Vaporeon and cute Jolteon!
5. Snap a Photo with Gyarados
6. Pokemon-themed Peranakan biscuits
7. Pick from the original 150 Pokemon from Kanto Region
8. Snap a photo with life-size Pikachu on Lapras
9. Buy a middle sized Bulbasaur because the smaller ones look just plain ugly
10. Why so cute, Butterfree???
Bonus Tip: There’s a Poke-Stop in this store